Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that THE WOMAN'S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE may alter the information on its web site from time to time. THE WOMAN'S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. THE WOMAN'S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. THE WOMAN'S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Private Training
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- All sessions must be paid in advance.
- Registered Programs
- Pre-paid classes are non-refundable once the program has commenced.
- If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your program start date.
- Individual Classes
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 3 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- Fitness Equipment and Accessories
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page
- Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollar at the time of payment. THE WOMAN’S PLACE FITNESS CENTRE is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.