Membership By Design
At The Woman's Place we offer a variety of membership options to provide you with the choice to design the right plan for your life. Whether registering for a term membership or the monthly continuous payment plan, our membership consultants are available to assist you in designing a gym membership plan that will get you the results you want.
No Contracts and No Initiation Fees With Any Membership
At TWP we want you to feel comfortable with your membership which is why all our memberships come without contracts and initiation fees. There are no hidden charges and you can change membership plans at any time.
- NO CONTRACTS OR INITIATION FEES!
- Unlimited access during club hours to our 9,000 SQ.FT fitness centre
- Unlimited access to all Group Fitness Classes
- Free weight room & equipment orientations
- Day use lockers
- Showers & Amenities
- Member Rewards Program
Monthly Pay-As-You-Go Memberships
Our monthly payment plan makes it easy to get started with your new TWP fitness plan. Life happens and our flexible membership options will be sure to fit your lifestyle.
- No Contracts (requires pre-authorized payment on either the 1st or 15th of the month. Cancel anytime with 30 days notice & $40 admin fee).
- Unlimited medical hold (doctor's note required)
- Vacation hold (maximum 3 months per year; $10 hold fee per month)
- All prices plus applicable taxes
* Corporate membership requires 5 or more women (that includes female spouses of employees) from the same company
For more information on the best membership plan for you contact us at email@example.com. At TWP, there are no contracts or initiation fees with any membership.
Frequent Traveler? IHRSA Passport Program Information
The Woman's Place is an IHRSA Passport Club member providing our members with guest privileges in over 3,200 fitness clubs in other cities.
The IHRSA Passport Program is the Fitness Industry's largest and most highly esteemed reciprocal-access guest program allowing members of participating IHRSA fitness clubs to workout when traveling to other participating clubs worldwide. To pick up your IHRSA card and to find out where other IHRSA clubs are located contact the front desk member consultants.
Visit healthclub.com to locate an IHRSA Passport Club in the area where you will be traveling. Link to all IHRSA Clubs.
- Not all IHRSA Clubs are Passport Program members.
- Your passport identification can only be obtained from your home club. Please make sure you obtain it before you leave on your trip.
- You may only use the Passport for clubs that are at least 50 miles/80 kilometres away from your home club.
- Passport use is only for short-term visitation and not for transferring a membership or relocating.
Don't want monthly payments? Simply pre-pay for your membership!
Young Adult Memberships
We know that life is unpredictable for you so feel free to pay as you go! Must be aged 18-25.
Aged 13 to 17, must have parent sign youth waiver at sign up.
Whether you are traveling or life is just too hectic, our short-term options may be just the right fit for you!
|Drop-In||$12 per Session|
|Drop-In||$30 per Week|
|Punch Card||$99 for 10 Visits (1 year expiry)|