Getting Started: About Group Fitness Classes
Group fitness is a lot more than just working out. It is a great way to spend time with friends and develop new interests while getting fit in a warm and welcoming environment.
TWP Fitness Group offers the largest and most diverse all-inclusive schedule of group fitness classes in Kelowna. There is something for everyone and classes have been designed for all fitness levels and interests.
All classes are included in membership with the exception of specialty classes (indicated by $$ on the fitness schedule). Classes with limited space and that tend to fill up to capacity should be booked in advance to avoid disappointment (indicated by ☎ on the fitness schedule).
If you're new to Group Fitness, don't worry, we have a Beginner's Series just for you!
Group Fitness Class Etiquette
- Please inform the instructor if you have any restrictions or health concerns before beginning the class
- No gum chewing or strong perfumes
- All equipment used during class should be returned to the proper storage area
- When waiting for your class, please wait outside the door in the cardio room
- We offer a 5-minute grace period after the start of a class. After that your spot may be given to a member on the wait list