Getting Started: About our Kelowna Women's Gym Facility
- Founded in 1981
- 9,000 SQ. FT. of space
- Over 30 professional trainers, coaches, health & wellness staff
- Over 60 average group fitness class per week
- Numerous workout stations including cardio equipment, weight machines, functional trainers, and gravity machine
- “Outstanding Fitness Facility in the Thompson Okanagan Region” awarded by BCRPA
- “Business Excellence Award” awarded by Kelowna Chamber of Commerce
- Voted “Best Fitness Facility” (consecutive years) by Okanagan Life
- Community support and partnerships: Bust’n Loose Dragon Boat Team, Orthoquest Pedorthics, Tara Roden (golf pro) of Stargolf
- Onsite Energy Spa
Training for the sport of life is more than our catch phrase – for us it symbolizes everything that a membership at TWP embodies; living a fit and healthy life, awakening with the vitality to enjoy each day and having the strength and stamina to manage everything that life brings your way.
We specialize in women’s health and fitness. Our role is to provide you with a well-equipped facility, the fitness programs and individual support you need to attain the fitness and lifestyle goals that are important to you.
We invest in quality equipment designed for women. We know that working out is easier on great stuff that is suited for women and fun to use. We offer the largest and most diverse all-inclusive group fitness schedule in Kelowna, designed to accommodate all fitness levels. There is something for everyone. Our qualified coaches are trained to assist you with our equipment and programs, and to inspire and motivate you to achieve your fitness goals.
Check out membership at TWP for a refreshing way to celebrate your life!
The Woman's Place Fitness Group's Core Values
- The Woman's Place Fitness Group represents a community of support and inspiration, striving to improve quality of life through physical fitness and healthy living.
- TWP Fitness Group is an inclusive, non-judgmental club, welcoming women of any age, race, and size to improve their health and well-being in a non-threatening, caring environment.
- TWP Fitness Group management and staff will strive to develop positive relationships with each member.
- TWP Fitness Group management and staff are accessible, responsive and proactive in meeting the needs of their members and demonstrate compassion and empathy.
- TWP Fitness Group management and staff are team oriented, professional, informative and educated. They continually strive to keep informed of new research and developments in the fitness industry.
- TWP Fitness Group will conduct business in an ethical and trustworthy manner and will resolve membership concerns in a fair and timely fashion.
- TWP Fitness Group will provide a safe, clean, well-maintained facility, offering progressive programs and equipment for their membership to realize results with attainable lifestyle goals.
- TWP Fitness Group's programming will provide options and variations to accommodate individual requirements, enhance motivation and improve long-term success.
- TWP Fitness Group strives to be a strong corporate citizen in our community through involvement, support, and promotion of events and charities.