On Top Esthetics - March Beauty Tip of the Month
How to Prevent Lipstick from Bleeding, By Tiffani Ainsworth
Bleeding lip lines is very common but also very frustrating for many women. So.... I am going to share one of my beauty tricks!!! Shhhhhhh!
- STEP 1: Take a soft tooth brush with warm water and gently exfoliate around the lip area. This should be done once or twice a week.
- STEP 2: Using your everyday face powder generously apply the powder over lip line.
- STEP 3: Draw in your lips with a lip pencil. Use a pencil that is on the dryer side rather then a creamy one.
- STEP 4: Blend lip liner in with a lip brush (if you don't have a lip brush a q-tip will work).
- STEP 5: Apply face powder over lips again. This time lightly with a powder brush. Then draw in your lips one last time and finally LIPSTICK!!
Using these simple steps your lipstick will last longer, reduce bleeding, and make lips appear fuller.
Deluxe Pedicure - $55 (regular $61) Includes an exfoliating foot scrub and paraffin treatment!
Eternal Bella Anti Aging Facial - $70 (regular $85) Take the time to become a younger more beautiful YOU!!