Curried Carrot Soup
By Dawn Thalheimer
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 chopped onion
2-4 tbsp curry paste
2 lbs chopped carrots
4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onions and stir, cooking for about a minute.
- Add the curry paste and carrots and stir to coat the carrots.
- Pour in the broth and cook until the carrots are tender. (Cooking time will depend on how fine you chopped the carrots.)
- Using a ladle, scoop contents of pot into a blender and puree until smooth. Add additional seasoning to taste.
Per 1/4 recipe (about 400mL):
Calories 248, Fat 11.3g, Sodium 919mg, Carbs 29g, Sugar 13g, Fiber 6.2g, Protein 7.5g